andyj

Mar 5, 2016
hi David, that's it, and yes i believe its a driodbox- T8-BLACK-TITANIUM-ANDROID-XBMC/KODI-INTERNET-STREAM-TV-BOX
after looking at the link im not sure how to install it as its a little confusing for me at least
I cannot get a decent picture on any sports at present that is live

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Does your box work OK outside of kodi, ie: do you have Showbox or MoviesHD.
Also inside kodi what version are you running..to find this go to system, then then the drop down menu. Then system info, then on your bottom right it should say either kodi 15.2 or xbmc 14.2 or any other number after.
If it's 15 and up you should be OK, but if you are anything less you need to get the latest build as some add-ons need 15.2 and up.

andyj

Mar 5, 2016
hi , im using kodi 4.4.2 api level 19 and its kodi 14.2
if i needed to update, how would i do that please?
the box works fine in kodi on certain movie sites and showbox also, the main problem i have is live sports, football is a bonus, but i really dont want to miss the f1- for a strange reason!!

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I have seen similar boxes (t8 titanium) to yours on ebay and they are not from droidbox. So it is difficult to know what is actually on them and what firmware they are running. A good start would be to wipe your current kodi and reinstall addons. If your box is not a droidbox i don't know what the impact would be of applying an official droidbox firmware update. If not a droidbox can the seller provide support and point you at a new firmware?

mark davies

Feb 21, 2016
hereford
my kodi crashed this afternoon,i have a t8,reset to factory settings and wanted to reinstall jarvis but my file manager has totally dissappeared and have no idea what is going on ,any suggestions welcome ?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
A bad version of a kodi file was released on march 18 which may be the cause of this problem. See a thread posted today. The best bet is to go back into kodi and hopefully pick up the updated fixed version. You can revert to the previous version if there is a problem. Read the thread for instructions on what to do if the problem persists.

Sal

Feb 14, 2015
If your T8 was bought before June you might need to do a firmware update.
If you go to go to DroidBOXs main site and then Blogs, then scroll to the page with this on and it has the new update and instructions on how you install this.
I've done my T8 and you need a SD card to install this. After you install it you are best to leave your box for the first 15 minutes to install all the addons and kodi 15.2 and DBMC.
SAL.

Ian C

May 31, 2016
Sorry to bother you. I have cleared cache and still got the black screen. I then went to install DP it seemed to install everything. But it says DP system downloaded 100% please wait. I have waited over 10 minuets . What do I do

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi Ian. What is "DP" please? Also can you provide some details of your Droidbox and Kodi version?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
When we've had queries about DP previously, it has turned out to be related to the DroidPlayer / GoStreamer company. @Ian C is that the case here? I could be wrong, but I think they may have been the same as/associated with Juggling Frogs, if that helps.
Please note that Juggling Frogs association is a random personal memory of mine, it could be wrong!