Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you were still using AAA streams (I was, if only for the live music videos), it has now gone. Looks like it has been replaced by ZEUS. You can find installation instructions here: http://zeusrepo.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2.

I have not used this new addon extensively. However, I have found the live concerts selection and it is immense - currently watching a 1980 Talking Heads show.

Reactions: ChrisM and Paul B

Silver Surfer

Apr 6, 2015
Not doing so well here,how do I get this to show in the large addons list under VIDEOS after installing please?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Try exiting and then opening xbmc/kodi.
See if it then appears.
Other options are opening directly from enabled addons although you shouldnt have to do that.
Note for some reason (maybe an embedded space?) it will appear quite high up the video list (not under "Z")

Silver Surfer

Apr 6, 2015
Thanks for the quick reply, I can see it listed as Enabled under add-ons video add-ons how do I get it to appear under the main page addons please?

Reactions: Nigelar

Silver Surfer

Apr 6, 2015
Update
Pleased to report it's now working fine, had to power off to standby then on again,have placed it as a shortcut on the main spmc homepage.
Now to find out how to uninstall AAA streams lol.:)

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
To uninstall aaa, go to system-addons-enabled addons. Find aaa streams. Click on it. Should be an uninstall option on the menu.
You could also uninstall the aaa repo in file manager if you want to.

Reactions: Silver Surfer

slackrat77

Jan 16, 2015
i noticed it was back for an hour or two last night then went off. it seems to be off right now tho

Chris_kn

Jun 6, 2015
Manchester
From what I can gather the guys from 'Zeus' where changing/updating there server. Just checked it out and it all seems to be working fine now.
You might notice that there are 5 new HD sports channels which work .

Chris..

robit

Jun 6, 2015
I did an update for Zeus but some of the channels aren't working for me. In fact, out of them all, only one Bein Sports working

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris_kn

Jun 6, 2015
Manchester
It's probably down to all the house keeping that they have been doing over the past couple of days..

If you want sport then 'UK Turks','Robin Hood Project' and 'Vdubt25' all work very well

Chris..

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
After Zeus has updated best to restart Kodi, then the links should work....but not all links work still hit and miss. Still good, thanks to the Zeus guys.

Last edited by a moderator: