palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
Hi ive posted last week i was having probs with specto. Now zen and specto and movies 123 arnt working.its defo not the url in movies 123 as it brings up the sources.
Theres a pattern with all 3 .I can bring up the sources but when I click on it nothing happens.Weirdly if I go2 i stream and choose the same movie it get the movie from specto or movies 123????
So far exodus is working
I have deleted the profile directory addons20 many times but this does nothing and all addons are up2 date!!!
Please help lol

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
ill do some tests in a minute, i am just doing my weekly build backup.

update: both addons working no problems for me, the new movies123 addon is v1.3.4

Reactions: palpatine

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
mines updated its not that???very strange??
im using dbmc updated version. and a t8 pluss
its weird coz genisus is the only addon thats working o and i stream.
The addons pull the sources but when I click nothing happens
Thanks slabs

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Part of your problem is you continue to use builds. Who knows whether the build developers have linked the addons to the correct and current repositories? Who knows if they have switched auto updating on? You are leaving control to someone else. As i have suggested either avoid builds and put the small number of addons you actually use on manually or if you must use a build, use sean's build which we all know is well maintained.

Reactions: Mairi and palpatine

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
because its worked for 3 weeks and only last week i saw a porb with specto but now its hapening with more addons???
Why does istream work??
I can use specto and movies 123 through i stream???

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Easy way to tell if related to the build or not... switch to Kodi/LE and install JUST those video add-ons. If it works, consider swapping to Seans' build or going full manual. If it doesn't work there either, then time to try TEMPORARILY switching the internet connection. If you've an Android or iPhone mobile, there will be the facility to turn on a WiFi hotspot. Do this. DroidBOX Android settings, change WiFi network to your phone's. Run DBMC and try using the add-ons again. If it works, concentrate on your normal modem first (reboot, look for firmware update, factory reset). If it doesn't work still, let us know.
Don't forget to disconnect from your phone's hotspot and to turn it off, unless you get unlimited data through your phone.

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
ok ive done every test!!! I took nigelars advice and done away with build!!!
Ive put on Zen Specto and Salts and movies 123 on both dbmc and kodi
Kodi works a treat but dbmc doesnt aprt from exodus and live streaming apps???
Very strange
It happened after i updated the new dbmc 2 weeks ago
Also at the same time ive had prblems with the date and time since I updated! specto wont work unless the time is write and you cant manually change date coz it only goes up 2 1993????

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Date and time is set by android nothing to do with dbmc.
Go into android - settings - date & time - set correct time and ensure get time from network (or similar box) is ticked

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
yeh if its 1993
that's all you can do try it
also what you rekon of the addon prob???
Thanks