Dearo

Jan 14, 2016
I've tried updating add-ons in Wookie Wizard and nothing? Am I doing it correctly

I've gone System-addons-available updates

It then says there are four updates available:- halow, skin shortcuts, sports devil and urlresolver

When I press Update All nothing happens ?

I'm a newbie so please excuse my ignorance

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Ok. Bearing in mind the other thread you have opened, there are a few things to consider;

1. Sometimes you need to wait a while for the servers to become available. On a recent update I noticed the "skin shortcuts" addon did not download for several days. It's one of those inessential addons so don't worry if it never updates.
2. Regarding Halow (and the associated sports devil) we have spoken about this in the other thread. Again it is probably best to wait until the server becomes available. If nothing happens it may be due to the recent web address change so follow the instructions I gave to reinstall manually.
3. Url resolver. Again wait a few days. There have been cases where the update "sticks". It happened to me. Keeping urlresolver updated is quite important. I posted a thread here a few months ago about what to do if this update does not work and how to get the latest version. Search the forum for the terms "URL resolver" and my name and you will find the solution.

Reactions: ChrisM