Mark Ingham

Apr 26, 2016
Hi all, since the recent update of the new look wizard the add ons don't seem to working apart from Spector fork tv. When I start it up it comes up with failed yo start commancache. I can't access anything. Could someone help or point me on to something better. I'm not techno savvy so need help.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Try turning the box off at the mains and restarting everything.
If that doesn' work you may have to consider a kodi reinstall.

Mark Ingham

Apr 26, 2016
I only reinstalled wookie the other day and who do u reinstall Kodi? Is there another 0latfotm I could use instead of wookie??

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
One thing at a time mark.
Can you try the power off first and report back.
Also tell us which droidbox you have and the version of kodi you are running.

thereaper123

Feb 14, 2015
Don't bother with wookie is bloated sh## anyway as are most wizards! Just start with blank kodi and add only the addons you like/know and actually use on a daily basis. You will have a much cleaner system that will run much smoother and you will get to use your device for actually watching stuff! Amazing I know actually using the device as intended instead of constantly having to maintain it! Most if not all this crap is related to these bloody bloated wizards installed every god damn add-on that was ever created but are not maintained nor work anymore so are useless anyway! You have all heard of the "KISS" principle right?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/KISS_principle

Mark Ingham

Apr 26, 2016
I have a t8-s plus. I am using 16.1 or 16.2. I turned it odd it didn't work so I followed the link that was sent earlier gor deleting n reinstalling kodi and I have had some success with the re installation of some add ons on wookieceizard

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Ok mark, sounds like things are going the right way. If you hit more problems come back here.