jockwink

Sep 15, 2015
Hi Just bought a DroidBox M5 and installed Wookie Pro using the Michael Seo YouTube vid.

When I look at other videos explaining how to install add ons etc they always seem to refer to accessing SYSTEM on the interface. On mine there is that option only SETTINGS. Any suggestions anybody out there?

Thanks in hopeful anticipation.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I run the confluence skin. This shows system on the menu bar. Under this is a sub menu, of which settings is one. If you are setting up new sources for addons (I.e to get repositories that are not already on your box), you will need to use the file manager sub menu item. To select new addons from already installed repos use settings then addons, my addons.

jockwink

Sep 15, 2015
I run the confluence skin. This shows system on the menu bar. Under this is a sub menu, of which settings is one. If you are setting up new sources for addons (I.e to get repositories that are not already on your box), you will need to use the file manager sub menu item. To select new addons from already installed repos use settings then addons, my addons.
I have looked at my set up and I am in fact running Confluence but the SYSTEM option is not on it!

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you are running confluence your menu bar should have things like. Photos videos programs music system on it.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You can temporarily switch to confluence.
Click your settings menu item. Then from the next menu, Appearance. Select Skin. From the right panel click on skin - it should show aeon nox.
You will now see a selection of skins including confluence.
Select confluence and accept the change.
Your screen will now show the confluence skin with the layout as in my earlier post.
You'll see the menu layout with System on the right and underneath it the submenus including profiles, file manager and settings.
To revert back to aeon nox (which i dont like i find it too cluttered), click settings, appearance and follow the method outlined above.
Hope this all makes sense to you!

Reactions: David Savage

PacE

Aug 22, 2015
Keep the Skin simple until you really get to know your box & the menu's. I'm starting out for the first time with my box and it's all very weird, but getting there!

jockwink

Sep 15, 2015
You can temporarily switch to confluence.
Click your settings menu item. Then from the next menu, Appearance. Select Skin. From the right panel click on skin - it should show aeon nox.
You will now see a selection of skins including confluence.
Select confluence and accept the change.
Your screen will now show the confluence skin with the layout as in my earlier post.
You'll see the menu layout with System on the right and underneath it the submenus including profiles, file manager and settings.
To revert back to aeon nox (which i dont like i find it too cluttered), click settings, appearance and follow the method outlined above.
Hope this all makes sense to you!
Thanks again. Very helpful....and patient!