Andrew Wilson

Aug 3, 2014
Had wookie working fine
. All addons seemed to be working. The wookie lite with the hitman character on the home page. Turned kodi tonight to watch the football and wooke lite has reverted to the old wizard menu and almost all of the live streams for football seem to buffer quite a bit? Any ideas? Thanks

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Regarding buffering, there is not much you can do. Here's a copy of a reply I made to a similar thread on Saturday. Applies equally to your case.

Its the curse of football streaming rather than an issue with droidboxes or any other box. Put simply the servers from where the games are streamed get overloaded and cause buffering, freezing and poor quality. I had a fairly poor feed for swans vs bornemuff first half on uk turk then switched to phoenix valhalla for a perfect stream for second half (had to switch hardware acceleration off in kodi settings video though). Streams have generally been worse since the plp encryption change a few weeks. Perseverance and the patience to search for good quality streams is the only answer in my view.

Regarding changes to the wookie skin (I assume to the default confluence skin when you say old wizard?), if you search the forum I think some other users have experienced this. Can't remember what the solution was, maybe clearing cache in case it is a memory full problem. Hopefully you'll find the threads and how it was fixed.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Had wookie working fine
. All addons seemed to be working. The wookie lite with the hitman character on the home page. Turned kodi tonight to watch the football and wooke lite has reverted to the old wizard menu and almost all of the live streams for football seem to buffer quite a bit? Any ideas? Thanks
Regarding buffering you can also check the speed of your Internet by using the Speed Test Application which you can find under Apps.
Also try to connect your Box to your Router through Ethernet cable and see if that gives you better results.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
You can follow the below video guide to clear data and reload Wookie on Kodi: