ripster

Feb 22, 2016
Hi all,

New member here and looking for a bit of advice for downloading non copyright streams on Phoenix.

I am currently using a Tonbux MXQ box and pretty sure I'm running the latest Kodi and Phoenix. However, last week I managed to do a download and save a stream to my SD card fine, but now when I try to do the same I keep getting the error 'unplayable stream' on every link I try.

The links will actually stream fine and I can left click and select download, but I then get the 'unplayable stream' message box. Also, I have checked in the download icon and there is no item available when I click 'start download'.

I haven't changed any settings and have re-installed Phoenix, so totally lost of what to do next.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Last edited:

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Phoenix consists of multiple Addons e.g. Valhalla, one123456 etc. Which one are you trying to download from? Which one did you successfully download from? Does your Tonbux Mxq box (whoever they are) support playback of the file format of the downloaded file ?

ripster

Feb 22, 2016
Thanks for the reply....

Trying both addons and was previously successful on Valhalla.

Not sure how to check file format as pretty new to all this I'm afraid. Is there
an easy way to check format of the file and then what capability my box has (
I guess I may have got lucky first time)?

Any help appreciated