sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Hi all, just a quick message to say as of today I will be leaving the forum and everything kodi related. Have really enjoyed my time here but kodi is starting to take over my life and I need a break, can admin pls remove my builds from the forum as they have been removed from ares wizard and apologies to any users of them. Take care all and a big thanks to Droidbox and goodluck for the future:)

Reactions: thereaper123

Rob96

Dec 31, 2016
Sean, would just like to thank you for all the support and effort you have provided. I have used your builds since I first started with kodi and they have provided me with great entertainment. I hope you enjoy your break and that maybe one day you might return, as I'm sure your knowledge will be sorely missed. All the best!!!

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, Sorry to see you go Sean. Your help and advice on the forum will be sorely missed, good luck in the future.

Reactions: thereaper123

thereaper123

Feb 14, 2015
I can't fault you @sean99 and not to take away from your builds commitment or general help on the forum one bit (you,Dave,Angela and Nigelar all great guys and help anyone always, rocks of the community and forum here !) you all have far more contributions and posts than me but understand it is all far too time consuming and impacts dearly on home life and family and reason I not been about much of late here or any other forums for that matter , I did much more in the scene/behind than on here but seriously your no more thought of! I have been so much more happier n chilled since being "out of the game" as such and i haven't not, not watched anything i or my family have wanted to watch,all content is all still there to be viewed, i guess for every 1 of us that does a bit there is lots more that do the same and some and much bigger ego's. I too would like my account to be finished here, this is no reflection at all to DROIDBOX and I have loved my time here but as you can see more dramas are ongoing with team colossus/bennu,Gracie242,maverick,ares wizard and mr.unknown and who knows who else lol! . I'm done! Over and out folks it's been a blast. APK'S THE WAY FORWARD! ;)

PP:ADMIN PLZ REMOVE ACCOUNT.

Last edited:

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Sean, I am sorry to hear you are leaving and I hope you read this message before you go. Its been a pleasure reading your posts and also getting advice and help from you.
You are a top guy.
Take care and good luck for the future.
Dave

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@sean99 Sad to see you go, understand the reasoning though. Care to nominate a suggested replacement in terms of Jarvis/Krypton compatible builds for us to recommend in the future? btw, the build still shows up in Ares, it is around the #100 mark.

@sean99 and @thereaper123 regarding removing accounts/threads, if this hasn't been done yet, pop the request into an email to the DroidBOX team. I believe if an account is removed, all posts will also be deleted, leaving some threads looking a little strange, just a heads up.