twa96

Aug 13, 2016
Hello

Still having the same issue with regards to the box rebooting every time I click on SPMC and it is now a daily occurance. It opens SPMC then reboots. Most time it happens once but today it happened twice in succession. I'm using the latest version 16.7.1 of SPMC.

I am even starting to get the blue background every now and again. I really don't want to do a factory reset but I have deleted the box cache multiple times and problem is still there.

I can't use Kodi anymore on the T8 Plus v1 as it stutters on live sports. It's very noticeable. I have just tried again with the latest Kodi and it's the same issue hence why I went to SPMC.

twa96

Aug 13, 2016
Update:
I have taken the bullet and installed the new LibreELEC 8.2.0 and Kodi 17.5. All seems fine now.

One question though. I am trying to install the Covenant zip file which is on my android box onto LibreELEC but I cannot find it. It is in Storage, Emulate, 0, Downloads but when I go into Storage there is no emulate.

I have ticked the new sources option so have been downloading add-ons.

Any answers?

Regards

twa96

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
An alternative would be to install the new Kodi portal from the Ares repo. This will allow you to install the add-on and repo direct without the need to download the zip file.

twa96

Aug 13, 2016
Hi Nigelar

I have done all the above and nothing is installing from the repositories even when changing my ip. No biggie, I will still use SPMC and keep going back to LibreELEC to test it.

regards

twa96

twa96

Aug 13, 2016
Update Update

Covenant is gone. The MPAA have visited the developer today. Just read it on twitter.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Still working though if its already installed - well at least it was this morning.