Andrew Wilson

Aug 3, 2014
When trying to watch epl in pheonix something ain't right. The colour goes funny and becomes very pixilated. The sound is fine and it never buffers. Could this be something to do with the accelerator? Thanks

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Quite possibly. They are using a local proxy to decrypt the signal. Like you say, experimenting with the hardware acceleration settings may help. In system - settings - video - acceleration . I think Valhalla posted something about this on their Twitter feed if you use Twitter (I don't).

Andrew Wilson

Aug 3, 2014
I don't use twitter. I'll wait and see what it's like later for the Barcelona match. Used to use robocop and moneysports but these have gone. They had the HD links with the premier league pass

thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
Check bulldog, seems to have took over operation RoboCops work, also operation RoboCop can be found in navi-x. But he only posts when matches are on I believe.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

busapaul

Jan 13, 2016
If you've not already uninstalled it, it's in the old Operation Robocop repo.. Just install it from there.

System> add-ons> install from repository> Operation Robocop Ultimate Repository> video add-ons> Bulldog Streams> install.

Last edited:

busapaul

Jan 13, 2016
It's had it's own repo for a couple of days, but it's still in the Robocop repo ATM.. I installed it on my laptop from there at the same time I made that post, and on my box last night.

Just checked and it's working fine, if it disappears I'll use your link.. cheers.

Reactions: thegazsheard

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
Don't know whether I should be saying this with phoenix/Valhalla live football.....just don't blast it all on other forums...go into settings and untick the 2 or 3 boxes(depends what ur running on your box)in accelerator settings.....everything should then be fine....just remember to change your settings back when finished.

Reactions: thegazsheard

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
When trying to watch epl in pheonix something ain't right. The colour goes funny and becomes very pixilated. The sound is fine and it never buffers. Could this be something to do with the accelerator? Thanks
Sometimes servers are overloaded which causes the buffering and other issue. But yes you can stay updated here in the forums also try to look out for their facebook or twitter feed to know more.

Jacko2016

Apr 13, 2016
Hi I'm new to this thread I'm after some advice my phoenix keeps glitching. I have no problems with any other and also when I click on a channel it's asking me to click on how many Road signs. But it's blocked by the loading box so I can't see to click. Sorry if you have already gone over this.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Would suggest an uninstall and then reinstall of the addon as a first call to ensure you have the latest version.

Reactions: Jacko2016