SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
I recently updated the old box with the Apollo build! I see salts is back something called delorean is out and lots more,
My question is anyone have addon updates? The delorean interface with trakt very nicely and played shows that have no sources in covenant
So I am looking for the up to date list of the addons

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Salts is not back afaik. But it has been taken over by another dev snd now called death streams.
Dandy media from the noobsandnerds repo also worth looking at as is nemesis.
You only really need 2 main movie & tv addons (say covenant and elysium) and a couple of back ups like the above. Anything else is overkill and a waste of bytes.

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
I have tried to stick to 2 way back but now it seems like covenant comes up no sources available so you try another and another like I said I recently found the delorean that plays 10 shows that covenant wont im with you I hate so much wasted space and so many addons to try!

I also hate how the last beats me how many months you have to use builds compared with the old way of noobs nerds etc to reload the boxes remember when a while back I thought everything was dead

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
I use Covenant and Elysium and use duckpool as a very good back up as it runs the old iStream which in my opinion is great.
Along with a sports sub - thats it.
Keeps everything simple and uses less of everything.
Dave

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
Thanks
What I don't get is it's all the same sources, like onserires or however you spell it and gorilla video all the same sources every addon yet covenant won't pickup this or that show but another addon picks up the show with all of the same sources as the other addons a royal pain in the hmmm

Big games of jumping addons just to watch something it used to be exodus for everything one addon one click simple easier it used to be just install this repo and that repo and 3 addons now it's a bloody build to get it running right

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
I see what you mean - things have got a bit messy lately with addons going down and new ones popping up all over the place.
I have never used a build so I wouldn't know. I aint up on builds at all. Ive always installed addons and repos as and when I feel I need them.