marksteps

Dec 14, 2015
Kodi keeps preparing for the first run every time I use it. The first time I run it, the bar runs along the bottom then completes. The screen then reverts back to the initial screen on start up and I cannot get kodi to work, when I click on the kodi app the screen turns black and staysbliiebtgat for 5 seconds or so then again returns to the main screen on start up.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Can you go to the home screen (main boot up menu), and go setting , other, more setting and storage and check how much you have. This can happen if you have less then 500mb on your box, delete a few unused apps and downloads and should be OK.
Good luck.

marksteps

Dec 14, 2015
Just got the box and so far only downloaded arrow, here's a pic of what I see. Don't know what you delete, I may delete apps I need

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 336

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Go to the 6 dots (apps) and go to ES file Explorer and on the left side go to tools and expand it, now run the file anylser and let it run.
After its run click on the top file and keep clicking on this top file until in the list you see temp files, when you see this delete it.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: ChrisM

marksteps

Dec 14, 2015
Can't find this 6 dots bit...I am at a bit where I can delete apps. It has Twitter on it which I only use on the mobile phone so can I just go ahead and delete this here?

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hello,

You are running out of memory and this is because your memory gets filled up by temp file or Cache files.
You can clear data and reinstall Wookie wizard.

Hope it helps

Last edited:

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Ok . The mxq is not a droidbox supplied box so it will be a little more difficult for the people here to help you. But you need to be able to access a file manager. On a box supplied by droidbox it is normally one of the preinstalled apps. All android boxes usually have a button on the home screen to access apps. Can you send a picture of your home screen? If you can't find Es file manager you can get it from the Google play store. You could always ask your box supplier for help too, especially as it is a new box.