mark1

Nov 14, 2014
Been doing some searching and I may not be shutting it down correctly.now on old droidbboxx wizard we used xto have a power off button in bottom left handed corner next to favourites..but with the wookie wizard there's nothing to power down(that I can see) can somebody tell me the correct way please.

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
Been doing some searching and I may not be shutting it down correctly.now on old droidbboxx wizard we used xto have a power off button in bottom left handed corner next to favourites..but with the wookie wizard there's nothing to power down(that I can see) can somebody tell me the correct way .
Been doing some searching and I may not be shutting it down correctly.now on old droidbboxx wizard we used xto have a power off button in bottom left handed corner next to favourites..but with the wookie wizard there's nothing to power down(that I can see) can somebody tell me the correct way please.
I've just found it.....sorry guys

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you are using the aeon nox skin, shutdown should be on the menu bar next to settings.
If using the confluence skin, power button is still in the usual place next to favourites.

Reactions: mark1

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
Yes thanks nigelar I found the quit button ...felt a right turnip.....also trying to find the best method of. Changing the old green xbmc button and making it work under kodi.

Reactions: Nigelar

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
Many thanks thanks nigelar....I stumbled aaccross that link earlier then lost it and couldn't find it....will give it a go.