Riccardo

Oct 25, 2016
Just placed order for this box. Hope lives upto expectations, as going to use as an iptv streamer outwith kodi. Has anybody else tried this with afrom a paid server?
Thanks
Riccardo

Kirk

Oct 14, 2016
Nubie here; can't figure out to search from home screen on this mobile app? .....2nd question: remote controls don't seem to work when watching Netflix??

Sent from my SM-N910V using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

Kirk

Oct 14, 2016
Thx Edwin. I have that remote also; neither remote pauses or stops play while in Netflix. Don't see any search icon from the home screen on this mobile app, it shows up after entering a particular category. Baffled.

Sent from my SM-N910V using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

theseasidechair

Jan 7, 2018
Hi...I have the same problem. I have a Trongle S2 android box with a remote & a keyboard which is hooked up to my 32" flatscreen. It all works A-1 for using Kodi. It has the Netflix app installed so when I got my account & went on Netflix I found I couldn't get around the site using the remote. I tried everything. I switched it to the onscreen arrow cursor & could use it to an extent, monotonously clicking left, right, up or down, over & over until it was over what I wanted & then clicked on it. There must be a better way! Using the arrow couldn't do everything. I then tried the keyboard that came with the box. Pretty much the same thing. Altho, using the 2 finger slide on the little screen got me places faster. When I used the 2 finger slide for scrolling, it looked like it was scrolling down more than I wanted, making me miss a row of titles, but it was scrolling, (I should be happy, right?) I think it should work with the remote as it had Netflix installed & it works on the other installed apps...but who am I. I can get by using the systems I have figured out but it would be nicer using the remote. When I get tired of it I can always just watch Netflix with my laptop, even tho I'd rather watch on the big screen. If anyone ever finds out how to get the remote going, please post! Have a great New Year everyone :)

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you view the embedded link above you'll see some of the background to this including a workaround using a normal mouse, which works on Droidbox supplied machines so presumably on yours as well.