Chiefsag79

May 10, 2015
Hi guys I'm pretty new to this had a T8 but had to send it back as was goosed. Anyway new ones arrived updated it to wookie and I can hardly get anything. Films, TV, Sport it's all hit and miss. For example MOVIES HD it shows the film but when I click on it I get the message movies HD error check the log for information. With the TV will use GOTV as an example it shows the program but when I click on it's blank and all I get is an arrow pointing left on the next page. Any help gratefully appreciated as I need this to get me through early stages of having a baby and no sleep lol thank you in advance.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I posted this reply to another user recently. See if it helps you

Don't be so dismayed. I'm sure other users can chip in but here's my top ten list.

Android apps

Bbc iplayer
Showbox
Mobdro (get from their web site)

Kodi

Phoenix (movies and sport)
Navi-x (movies)
Genesis (movies tv)
1channel (make sure you have grabbed a proxy web address from here)
Icefilms (ditto)
Stream all the sources (movies from tknorris repo)
Sports devil
Robin hood list (movies, tv, sport)
Dexter tv (tv inc sly sports etc)
Njm soccer

This guy offers good advice on grabbing good addons

https://seo-michael.co.uk/

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Are you using a proxy address for icefilms?
try h**p://ipv6.icefilms.info (replace ** by tt)

Chiefsag79

May 10, 2015
I'm an idiot apologies it was I stream, and I know people like myself probably infuriate you but how do I add ice films or anything else for that matter including skins. Just annoyed most of the add ons are not working with the box and the remotes not the best will need to invest in a better one. Newbies need to start somewhere I guess. Thank you so far for your help and any additional help yourself or anyone has for me

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you have run "the wookie" wizard, it will have set up your addons so icefilms should be there already. If you have the confluence skin running (basic kodi or droidbox skin) then look under the videos - addons menu. My recommendation is to stick with confluence. But you can find others in system - appearance - skins.

Dont apologise for asking for help. We have all been there.

Chiefsag79

May 10, 2015
Iv just got blank screens no skins where previously I had skins and definitely have no ice films. Set up as per Droidbox instructions

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Try a couple of times. If no success, before attempting a reinstall of kodi try this advice that David Savage provided for another user. A potential cause is a memory full problem.

I will be watching football/rugby for the rest of the day so may not be around much.
Good luck.

"Go to setting on the main boot up menu on your box, then go to other, more setting and then storage.
Check your memory see if you are nearly full, clear cache for all apps too. Also go to downloads and check and delete what you don't want....even delete some apps.
Now go to the apps and go to Kodi and go in and force stop then if you've already clear cache just go back and see if its alright now. Good luck.

Dave"

If that fails you may need to uninstall/reinstall kodi. From the android home screen find the settings app. Then in there find apps and select kodi in the list. Click on it and use the uninstall option. Reinstall kodi from the blog site and rerun the wookie wizard.