Benwwatson

Nov 18, 2015
Hiya... My mum just bought an android box... We can't get hdmi to work on her TV... Box is set to 720p on 50 hz but I can't switch off the auto detection and choose my own settings... Its say mxpro on box but its an m8 by looks of it...

Help please I need to change these settings

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I know this may sound stupid but is she using av cables not hdmi?
Also try a different hdmi cable in case the original is faulty.

Reactions: thegazsheard

Benwwatson

Nov 18, 2015
Tried both... It just won't work when hdmi is plugged in... I've figured out the problem (I think)

Her TV is 480p only and the box broadcasts at 720p as standard so that's why they're incompatible... I've told her to contact support to find out if they can change permissions... Or she needs to buy a new TV lol...

The box works fine on her smaller bravia one...

Reactions: thegazsheard

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Tried both... It just won't work when hdmi is plugged in... I've figured out the problem (I think)

Her TV is 480p only and the box broadcasts at 720p as standard so that's why they're incompatible... I've told her to contact support to find out if they can change permissions... Or she needs to buy a new TV lol...

The box works fine on her smaller bravia one...
Hi

Something like that is not possible.however depending from the box model and OS inside 480p through the hdmi can be processed !

Please take a look at our box models here

https://droidbox.co.uk/compare-models/

Regards

PS:

Do not expect streaming through Kodi with such small resolution,it gets deprecated in newer versions,only older one are capable of .

Now when it comes to youtube,web browser,google play store etc,that should work OK