ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
dont know whats going on with Exodus . i look for the film i want then it collects the links ive got a real deb rid account which is well worth it . but when i click the link it goes from 1/20 say through each link then says no source available. this was fine two weeks ago is there a fix for this any where please,

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Your best bet probably is to go over to the tvaddons forum and check out lambda's (the author's) section. Maybe someone has raised a similar issue. Or you can ask him directly. He may ask for a log file.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi
Make sure you have version 2.0.2 this is the latest version.
Also make sure in system, Add-ons and install from repository..and scroll down and see if you have the Exodus repo. If not you can get this from the Fusion installer in install from zip file. Under xbmc- repos and then English and scroll until you see the repo..good luck.

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Hi
Dave thanks for your help . i have done all youve asked and im running version2.0.2 but still having same issues . i think it could be a url resolver issue but dont know to much about this . Exodos is a great add on but im getting frustrated with it over this issue.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you have auto updates set on you should get updates to url resolver. Make sure auto updates is checked in my Addons - the side panel that flips out from the left.

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Updates are on. So dont know wgat tbe F is going on with this add on ive deleted it re added it and still says no streams when i click the link.

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Pardon my idotness im on openelec how can i update to this. It was fine a week ago. How can i update kodi please.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
If I remember the last one just went over the kodi installed. But if you do the OTA updater it gives you the option to clear data and if you haven't updated in awhile then I would do this as it keeps your box running well.

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Strange things going on. Ive downloaded the update. It asks me to wipe data n cache i tick both. But then when i press update it just reboots n does nothing. Then i go into openelec n its still helix 14,2 . Dont get it.