doberman

Aug 24, 2015
Hi I'm still trying to work out if its possible to download music to a USB stick, my box is recognising my USB stick and I can go into it but when I pick a song, click menu and on the drop down select "download song" nothing seems to happen am I doing something wrong, thanks Chris

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You need to define the usb stick as part of the download path. If you cant, download to local memory then copy to the usb using a file manager like es file explorer. Clear out the downloaded music from local memory regularly to prevent it filling up.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Once you will download the music file on internal memory you can go into Es file Explorer then use the search option to search that particular file or click on Download option under Local then select the file and hold the OK button for few secs till the file will get tick checked and then you can move the file from internal memory to your USB drive.

doberman

Aug 24, 2015
Once you will download the music file on internal memory you can go into Es file Explorer then use the search option to search that particular file or click on Download option under Local then select the file and hold the OK button for few secs till the file will get tick checked and then you can move the file from internal memory to your USB drive.

Hi Qaisir thanks for that, tried it and it worked the first time but I can't get it to do it again is there something I am doing wrong thanks

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Make sure "Show hidden files" and "Root Explorer" options under Tools are on.

doberman

Aug 24, 2015
@Qaisir thanks for your help with this, I have turned "show hidden files" on but when I try to turn on "root explorer" it just goes back to off with a message "this feature can not run on your device" and also something about "denied supervisor permissions"