Mairi

Dec 29, 2015
Falkirk
Hi folks, i have a t8 could u tell me what the best builds are i mostly just watch latest movies Thank u

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Sean's build in the wookie wizard community section. Sean is a member of this forum

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
It can now be found on the ares wizard so install that unless you already have it.

xNighx

Feb 19, 2017
Ok...I'm new, & probably dumb...where can I find ares wizard with seans build?

I kinda wanted to stay away from builds & install everything on my own but that seems to be a monumental task at this point. I have no idea where to find anything. I'm not even sure where I am right now! :)

xNighx

Feb 19, 2017
Thank you. I downloaded ares & found seans build.
Correct me if I'm wrong. ..
Krypton is not on my brand new broidbox, 16.1 is?

Jacques

May 29, 2016
This droidbox is so complicated, I get the feeling that unless you have a degree in computing you have no hope of getting it to work. I cannot get any film to work on Exodus. -I just get an error message. I used th
Wookie wizard but don't really understand whether that has anything to do with the issues I'm currently having.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Exodus has finished. Use Covenant or Elysium or Real Movies or similar.
The "bestforkodi" and "koditips, sites have good installation instructions for most addon.
Downloading and using the ares wizard makes life even easier.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
And since this thread is entitled "best build" get seans build from the builds section of the ares wizard

xNighx

Feb 19, 2017
This droidbox is so complicated, I get the feeling that unless you have a degree in computing you have no hope of getting it to work. I cannot get any film to work on Exodus. -I just get an error message. I used th
Wookie wizard but don't really understand whether that has anything to do with the issues I'm currently having.
I'm new too. Look above at the reply to my post. My suggestion is to get the Ares wizard. From there, you can install covenant, & many other addons, & it's easy.
Finding & installing addons separately is kinda a pain in the butt. Ares wizard makes it easy.
Happy streaming!
Nigh

Rob96

Dec 31, 2016
I'll second that for Sean's build. He constantly updates the builds to ensure add-ons are working. And he is great source of help and info as he is an active member of this forum.