paolo

Nov 24, 2014
I am having issues trying to update ares wizard on libreelec side of my droidbox.
I am entering four digit code from address http://bit.ly/getpin as requested but keep getting error message" url not recognised"
Can someone please advise where I am going wrong.

paolo

Nov 24, 2014
Got 4 digit code( 1670) from website but getting "incorrect pin" message when I enter it. Anyone else having issues with updating area wizard?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If all you are doing is updating the wizard, do you really need a pin code?
The wizard should auto update or you can grab the latest version from the official ares repo.
The pin code should only be needed if you want to download a build etc.

paolo

Nov 24, 2014
Hi mate, perhaps i am not explaining myself very well.
I have seans build installed and for the last few days updates e.g covenant are failing. I have tried to manually update addons without any success. I thought that i would check seans build on ares wizard but am not able access builds as ares wizard 'update is required ' and can only be done with 4 digit code which is not working for me.

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, you don't need a pin code to update the wizard, in seans build go to your program addons highlight ares wizard, press the menu button on your remote or c on a keypad to bring the context menu up, select information then check to see if there is a update.
The latest version is 0.0.64

Last edited:

paolo

Nov 24, 2014
Ok, Version on libreelec side is showing as 0.060 and its telling me there are no updates for this add on:(

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, You could try uninstalling it, then go to > install from repository > Ares Project Repo > Programs add-ons > and install it again to see if you get the latest version.

paolo

Nov 24, 2014
Hi angela, thanks for your help will try it tomorrow, have had more than a bellyfull with kodi in the last couple of months to be honest, seem to spend more time repairing or reinstalling addons etc...