Markie57

Nov 5, 2017
Morning guys,

Thanks to all of the advice I have received through the forum I am now enjoying viewing various sports channels. One quick question please, I watched the cricket yesterday on Acestream , great picture no break up at all however when I've gone back into it today it's going back to yesterday's pictures about a 30 second clip and upon checking the golf that too is showing just a very short clip of play from last Thursday. Is there any way to clear this so that I can get into today's live pictures, thank you. I did try uninstalling Acestream in an effort to clear the memory but this didn't work

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, You could try on your box go to your settings > apps > find acestrean and click force stop and then clear cache, to see if that helps.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Are you sure the link itself is still actually supposed to be valid? As in, could it have been working just for the events themselves, rather than continuous streams for channels?

Markie57

Nov 5, 2017
Hi Chris

Thanks for your reply, well I've gone into Acestream Sports via Project Mayhem, from there Sky Sports Cricket which should be the test match South Africa v India ( today would be day 4 of 5 ) so I would have thought it ought to be working unless there's a problem with Project Mayhem

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, You should try different addons that use Acestream Sports to see if there working.
( Star-Tec > Made In Canada > NetStreamsSportHUB > Rising Tides ) are a few to try.

Markie57

Nov 5, 2017
Many thanks Angela, I'll give them a try - as you've probably gathered New to all of this, thank goodness for the forum members !!

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
As confirmation of what Angela says, I used acestream successfully (you also need plexus add-on) on the netstreamsportshub add-on last night for the man utd game.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Also if your still struggling with acestreams (p2p sharing) you could give sportsdevil a go or the pyramid addon. Usually both decent for live events.