ShaunyP

Apr 14, 2015
I used to regularly use 1channel and Cartoon HD extra but whenever I go into any sub folders within the apps they are all empty or just show ...

Any ideas? Really want these back!

Domain in settings for 1channel is primewire.ag.

ShaunyP

Apr 14, 2015
Hi Dave,

The above was already selected and correct. Still getting nothing in sub folders.

Also when I try a search of tv shows or movies I get 'Primewire, Site Blocked? Unexepected page received' error at bottom right of screen?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Ok sorry to here, there are a few different domains you can try there's a thread on this forum with them on.
Have you tried any others, you can alway go to YouTube too to see how its done as well.....you do need to do two domains the top one and then the enabled one.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Heres another couple to try that have worked for some of us. we have found that what works for one person doesn't always work for somebody else for some unknown reason.

(replace ** by tt)

h**p://1chprimewire.eu5.org/
h**p://primewire.unblock.al

ShaunyP

Apr 14, 2015
Thanks guys.

When I go into settings for 1channel it doesn't allow me to manually type the domain (pretty sure it did before). Only allows me to select from 1channel.ag 1channel.ch primewire.ag Library or Files?
I can type in custom domain and changed it to primewire.unblock.al but cant match it with your suggested domain?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Are you clicking the button to allow a custom domain which should highlight in blue?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
In primewire setting the domain is set to primewire.ag at the top.
Then underneath enable custom then delete the one that's there and try typing in one of the above domain, after this you must click done as this saves it all. Restart primewire and see if it works.

ShaunyP

Apr 14, 2015
Ah ok thanks. Didnt realise that was two seperate options for the custom domain. I shall try it tonight and see if it works. Appreciate the help guys :)

ShaunyP

Apr 14, 2015
Tried 8 different custom domains....low and behold the last one worked! Sods law! Thank you very much for the assistance Dave and Nigelar.

Reactions: David Savage