Andy1976

Nov 19, 2014
Hi wondered if you could help been having this problem almost every time i try to watch a film I get so far into the film and then it just freezes its a proper wind up, the other day was watching a film and at 1hr 20mins it froze and stopped thought I would try it again the next day and it did it at exactly the same time any help would be appreciated.

Graham

Jul 26, 2014
When I first used my x7 ultimate I had a similar problem . I put it down to a memory cache problem so after watching you tube videos I found a if you go into maintenance then tweaks there is advanced zero cache xml which will allow cache to go to storage instead of ram and continue to download if you pause the movie. It worked in my case but be aware if you select it you can't reverse it but in my case I have had no problems.
Hope this helps, watch the video on you tube.

Reactions: ChrisM

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@Andy1976 If that doesn't help, can you check which version of XBMC you have installed please? Check under the System menu - if you see a System Info sub-menu, please click it. We're looking for something like XBMC 12.3, SPMC 13.2, XBMC 13.3 etc etc.