koomaroo

Jul 10, 2015
Have downloaded the latest version of WSS as instructed by old app but when I open the new version it squeezes the whole picture into the middle third of my tv screen. Anyone else have this issue? or a solution. Cheers.

Geemeister

Sep 30, 2015
Wirral
I've not had this issue but have you tried changing the picture aspect ratio? This is done using the original supplied remote and pressing the button near the top marked 16:9 and select the required ratio, usually wide zoom or 16:9 on a widescreen tv.

koomaroo

Jul 10, 2015
Thanks Geemeister but tried that. It only happens with WSS. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it but same thing happens.

koomaroo

Jul 10, 2015
If it was on my phone i would simply rotate my screen to resolve it but as it's my t.v that's not an option.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Anyone know of a contact method for the app's author(s)? Had a quick look around and couldn't find anything. In case this was only recently an issue, I'd consider trawling the APK sites for slightly older versions of the app. If you're able to find a specific build that works well, let us know when you get a moment.