Dearo

Jan 14, 2016
any idea how you update Halow in Wookie Wizard?

I need to change the address from .com to .org ??

Dearo

Jan 14, 2016
Is this how you carry it out in Wookie Wizard as well ? Please excuse my ignorance as I'm a Newbie on here lol !!

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The wookie just downloads a set of addons for you. If web addresses change then you need to change them yourself. The next version of the wookie will also normally fix it if you can wait for that.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi dearo. Follow the instructions in the web link above. You should probably uninstall the old version first. Do this in system - settings - my addons. Find halow in the list, click on it and hit the uninstall button. Also delete the old source from the file manager page. Then set it up again following the instructions.

Last edited:

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
It sounds like you have gone and rerun the wizard from your other thread. That will have had the effect of removing all addons. So Halow will not appear in file manager as it will have been deleted when you cleared data.
With regard to "settings not appearing"', it does if you use the confluence skin. Maybe it is somewhere else on the menu bar when using one of the more flashy skins.