Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
Ok great i have my t8-s loaded back to where i have xbmc on it thanks mainly to angela and david but before i go any further ive noticed wookie is different when loading up and it wont load wookie retro so becore loading anything on again can someone please give me the correct and best to type into the box where i need to add for example wookie or fusion please?

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, You can use this tutorial to install the wookie, if your putting it on the openelec side of your box
they say wookie lite runs better in openelec,remember to clear kodi data first before you start.

Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
Hi, You can use this tutorial to install the wookie, if your putting it on the openelec side of your box
they say wookie lite runs better in openelec,remember to clear kodi data first before you start.

Ok i have installed it but im hbong problems with all the turk ones and hulubox im getting the error check the log for more information but i dont know what that is

jonajuna

Jan 2, 2016
I find that with a fresh loading of any wizard..... it's best to leave it alone for a good while so it can update all the add ons.

Then a reboot and all is well. Trying to rush it causes it to report broken stuff

Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
Ok ive just done a factory reset and will load wookie again and then leave it for an hour or 2 is that what your saying?

Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
Haha ok all done but only problem i have now is when im in xbmc and then i click home when i click on xbmc again it just stays a black screen so i cant go back into xbmc????

Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
Ok ive finally got most of it working but the uk turks wont work at all it keeps saying error check the log file is everyones down or is it sometjing im doing wrong last bit of help please and thank you ever so much for all your help so far

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Check ukturk twitter feed or his section in mettlekettle on the tvaddon.ag forum for any general issues.

Reactions: jonajuna

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, It's just uk turk's add-on shortcuts in the build that's not working,go to your video add-ons select uk turk it's working.

Reactions: ChrisM