Tally

Oct 6, 2017
Hi,
My box keeps going to sleep, which is ok I guess, but how the hell do I wake it ?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you're using a remote control with a QWERTY keyboard on it, try pressing a button on the simple infrared remote control instead.
Have you had a dig through the options shown when you click on the Settings icon (one or two cogs) in the homescreen? If nothing useful, have a look on the second row, far right More Settings, click into that area to check other settings.

I'm assuming this is in Android, rather than LibreELEC?
Does it ONLY do this when Kodi is open, or does it do the same if you just have the launcher onscreen?
Does your DroidBOX connect directly to your TV via an HDMI cable, or is there an AV amp/HDMI switch in between?

Tally

Oct 6, 2017
No in LibreELEC too! Looked through settings can’t see anything I've missed!

Tally

Oct 6, 2017
It's hdmi into my amp, I had the same set up with the model before this with no issues .

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
OK, can you try connecting directly to the TV temporarily, see if it does the same thing.
Might also be worth (whilst connected via amp still) flipping CEC off or on (the opposite of it's current status). Click the Settings icon (one/two cogs in Android's homescreen), I think it is down one line, then scroll to the right a little. Reboot after for good luck. If turning it OFF helps, check if there are individual options you can disable with CEC turned on.