Tally

Oct 6, 2017
Ok,
So I had this box V1, and have upgraded to V2,i used to be able to fast forward through videos, usual X2 ,4,8, etc.
However this box doesn't let me do that, any ideas why?

TIA

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Are you talking about Kodi or some other android app?
I have checked Kodi 17.4 using the confluence skin, and fast forward works fine. Either by dragging the bar on the pull up on screen context menu or the ffwd button on the same menu.

Tally

Oct 6, 2017
Are you talking about Kodi or some other android app?
I have checked Kodi 17.4 using the confluence skin, and fast forward works fine. Either by dragging the bar on the pull up on screen context menu or the ffwd button on the same menu.

Weird 17.3 here and button doesn't work, chapter skip does, I'm running kodi on LibreELEC wonder if it's that?
Mine is titan skin, that shouldn't make a difference ??

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Can't say as I don't use librelec, only android.
One thing for sure, it is not your box. Ffwd and all videos controls are software controlled.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@Tally Temporarily switch back to the Estuary skin (Kodi>Settings>Interface Settings (or whatever the Titan skin labels this)>Skin>Estuary (if asked, confirm you want to keep the changes).
If that doesn't make any difference, switch back to Titan again, consider installing the Keymap Editor add-on (Add-ons>Add-on browser (Titan might use a different icon, but looks like an open cardboard box in Estuary)>Install from repository>Kodi add-on repository>Program Add-ons>Keymap Editor>Install), and find a key on your remote you don't use very often. Temporarily assign it to fast forward in the Keymap Editor add-on, then play a video, see if that works.

Reactions: David Savage