jacqueline maxwell

Jul 10, 2015
when I go into xbmc the start up page is different don't heve the "spiderman" page now all I have is a page with videos, programmes, system how do I get it back to how it was
Thanks
Jackie

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Have you reset your box, are the add-on there.
Try going to system click on it then Appearence, now on your right click on skin and change it to confluence modded then it should revert back. If not you might have to re-run the wizard. And install the modded version. Make sure you have your password and username available. Also you would need to clear data in storage. To do that go out of xbmc and then setting , more setting, storage, apps then scroll down to xbmc ( Kodi) and clear data. Wait for it to get to zero and then go back and run the wizard,Modded confluence.
Hope you understand this...

Dave

jacqueline maxwell

Jul 10, 2015
when I go into xbmc the start up page is different don't heve the "spiderman" page now all I have is a page with videos, programmes, system how do I get it back to how it was
Thanks
Jackie
Thanks
Jackie
Have you reset your box, are the add-on there.
Try going to system click on it then Appearence, now on your right click on skin and change it to confluence modded then it should revert back. If not you might have to re-run the wizard. And install the modded version. Make sure you have your password and username available. Also you would need to clear data in storage. To do that go out of xbmc and then setting , more setting, storage, apps then scroll down to xbmc ( Kodi) and clear data. Wait for it to get to zero and then go back and run the wizard,Modded confluence.
Hope you understand this...

Dave
Hi there
Thanks for getting back to me I cleared data & reset the box last week but I'll try the other thing you said forgot to say it's a T8 we've got the add ons aren't there I'll let you know how I get on
Thanks

Reactions: David Savage

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
To get back spiderman look in XBMC or Kodi:
Go into XBMC or Kodi
Then into System
Then into Appearance
Then Click on the Skin on the right Side
Then a pop up window will open with some other skin options to choose from.
Click on Moded confluence Pack and then confirm to keep it.
Then go back to the Menu where you saw System and you will now see spiderman in the background and a different interface.

jacqueline maxwell

Jul 10, 2015
To get back spiderman look in XBMC or Kodi:
Go into XBMC or Kodi
Then into System
Then into Appearance
Then Click on the Skin on the right Side
Then a pop up window will open with some other skin options to choose from.
Click on Moded confluence Pack and then confirm to keep it.
Then go back to the Menu where you saw System and you will now see spiderman in the background and a different interface.

jacqueline maxwell

Jul 10, 2015
Hi Shah I've done that but it's still not how it was when we got it when we went into Skin there was 2 options confluence & somethingsaying confluence customised moded when we clicked on the 1st one & went back to system there was no change just a blue background with system, videos & programme when we clicked the 2nd option & confirmed it there was a different background & it had virgin,family & music with system videos & programme there are no add-on the only way we can watch movies or anything else is to click on videos then click add-ons hop you know what I mean as I am not too good with all this
Thanks
Jackie

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, sounds like you need to run the wizard again and run the modded confluence skin. Like ive said you need to clear data.
Make sure you have you password and user to hand,
Go out of xbmc (Kodi) and go to setting
Then more and then more setting
Scroll down to apps and click here, and look for xbmc or Kodi
Click on it and clear data here and wait for it to get to zero
Go back to xbmc and go to videos and click on the wizard
Enter your details here and click on the modded skin
When it finished click ok on the last message and unplug the power cord from the back and wait, then back in
Now reboot and go to xbmc and the give it time to load up sometimes 20 mins to install all the updates.
It now should here the Spider-Man pic and add-ons underneath . Hope this helps...

Dave