Jonathan Gonzales

Jan 31, 2016
I have a T8 Box with Kodi/Sportsdevil installed, I believe I have the latest sportsdevil update. Need help, I stream some events via sportsdevil and as things would be streaming, the link that is up and running gets cut off. Some times when I try open the link. It sends a message "Web request failed". It's happened many times just recently, can't even watch for 2 minutes without getting cut off

thereaper123

Feb 14, 2015
Yeah I gave up tbh on sportsdevil just for how you have to update it manually all the time sometimes every other week a pia! The fact your stream runs fine for a while then cuts off says it is server issue or from where the streams are pulled from. Have you tried Zem.TV is pretty good and stable for sports, ukturks list another, woody in the Phoenix addon, money sports, DNA TV is good too but how much longer that will last who knows??

Reactions: Jonathan Gonzales

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
Jonathan...please download castaway.....its just like sports devil.....Google it to find your source address ;)

Reactions: thegazsheard

Rosty

Apr 1, 2016
Does any of the castway feeds show NHL games? If not any suggestions? It was really my only reason for sportsdevil

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
Does pro sport have them.....if they don't have live they have recorded ones in 720 I believe

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk