Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Hi,wondering if anyone can help,my showbox app wasn't working properly,was advised to delete it and then reinstall it. Can't find showbox on the app store, does anybody no how to put it back on,I am lost without it.

barry

Jul 29, 2014
hi showbox stopped working for but its ok now, if you google showbox apk download you should get alist of sites

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Thankyou, I have done that and it is saying, can't finish download,not enough space on external.

barry

Jul 29, 2014
I'd say you have delete stuff to make space for showbox'if that don't work a forum administrator will help you further

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Don't no what to delete,because I don't no what they are, I have plugged a external hard drive in, I have a message saying, usbmassstorage prepared, select to open files from usbmassstorage, but I don't no how to do that. Any ideas.

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Hi, it has downloaded, and is asking me to do the update, when I did the update last time,show box started to not work properly so don't no if I should do the update. Still no further with the external hard drive.

jigger

Aug 28, 2014
Margaret, when you se an "Update" option that prompts in ShowBox, please do not click it. Just ignore it for now.

Visit "Settings" for your Storage issues. Setting> Storage> MISC etc and remove old/ unwanted downloads there .

Thanks! :mad:

Reactions: pibitvillage

pibitvillage

Jul 16, 2014
Ukraine
Also some thing to note, the app is maintained by a few people, there are differant versions available, one is real the others are fake. No idea which one is which, is there anyone here who can point at the correct (real) one? I found that out through Facebook. There are 2 facebook pages and both claiming the other is a hack.