kash1234

Aug 22, 2023
Hi I've a new gpd win 3 which I've installed the steam software on the desktop link. All installed and registered my name ok etc.
I can see one of the games I want to install, but when selecting the disk drive (D) it doesn't acknowledge it nor just start downloading the game. It just keeps allowing me to select the drive again or the C drive. But nothing happens, I can't see a button to click to continue. C drive is the same no way of progressing just shows the 2 drives.

Have I missed something, I've got a steam game directory and selected it in settings, but it just won't start downloading the game.

Anyway help on this would be great.

Many thanks

StuDroiX

Staff member
Dec 7, 2021
Hi I've a new gpd win 3 which I've installed the steam software on the desktop link. All installed and registered my name ok etc.
I can see one of the games I want to install, but when selecting the disk drive (D) it doesn't acknowledge it nor just start downloading the game. It just keeps allowing me to select the drive again or the C drive. But nothing happens, I can't see a button to click to continue. C drive is the same no way of progressing just shows the 2 drives.

Have I missed something, I've got a steam game directory and selected it in settings, but it just won't start downloading the game.

Anyway help on this would be great.

Many thanks
Hi. Your question will be best answered by the steam support team if the following doesn't help solve. Check the size of the game and the free space on each drive. Is there enough space on either drive to install the game?