Dario71

Mar 21, 2016
Hi all.
I need to change my KODI home page. I'd like to set movie list as my home page. The only thing I can do is to set Movie menu as Home page. I have attached an image of what I need.
Many thanks.

Attachments

• kodiHomePage.jpg
    kodiHomePage.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 198

Dario71

Mar 21, 2016
Thanks, Angela.
But I don't need to change my background! I have to change home page... :)

thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
So you mean for those three movies to appear on your main screen in kodi?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
Just to specify, create a movies section on the home screen linked to your HDD, or just those three movies in particular.

Dario71

Mar 21, 2016
I found this entry
<onfocus>ReplaceWindow($INFO[System.StartupWindow])</onfocus>
in file startup.xml.
I think StartupWindow can be substitute by another window, but I don't find any information. Is there a programming guide of KODI? Someone can help me?

thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
Yeah, leave that file alone... As I asked above. What is it exactly that you need? External movies menu? Or a favourite link?

thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
Sorry for more questions...

So when kodi starts, it goes straight into what movies you have on your HDD?

Ignore that, give me five minutes...

thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
As the skin is confluence:

On the kodi main screen scroll to videos, on the lower menu select files, in the new list locate your HDD, highlight the location of your movies, mine are stored in a folder called movies, if yours is just the hdd highlight that, bring up the context menu, and select set content, you will have a new menu askising to select the content type, movies, TV shows or music videos, select movies and then press okay in the option.

Give it a minute or so to scan, after that a new section on the home screen saying movies will be available, showing your movies.

Reactions: ChrisM

bee-d

Jan 13, 2016
Hi people I'm ha ING a problem with my android box T8 iv came in from work started the box up home page has come on iv clicked on the kodi symbol and just keep getting a dark screen it's kodi 16 jarvis.
Help plz

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, Try going into your settings then apps find kodi, and click force stop then clear cache, also in settings take a look at your storage you may have to delete a app or two that you don't use.

Reactions: ChrisM