palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
Had vader linked to perfect player for a while now and its great but one problem that no one seems to know how to solve
Every other day the epg seems to not have the listings of programs only the chanel
Ive manualy updated but it doesnt seem to do the long update that brings back the chanel listings
This longer update seem to happen when it wants to,so sometimes im waiting a day until I can see what chanels are on offer

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, In Perfect Player go into > settings > general > EPG 1 > you will see two little arrows next to shift click the bottom one and select download once a day then click ok. then your EPG will automatically update everyday.

Reactions: palpatine

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
A working epg will always be a problem in perfect player no matter if its set to d/l everyday or not. Your better off setting up the ivue tv guide in jarvis and krypton and connecting your iptv sub with ivue creator for a fully upto date working epg. http:// ivuetvguide. com/install just close the gaps.
Look here to setup and link:- https: //youtu.be/bk6FN049NJw

Last edited:

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
@sean99 my problem is i use vader and vader are moving away from kodi!
They say kodi isnt that compatable anymore so i use perfect player!
Why is a working epg always a problem with perfectplayer??

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Unless you pay for a working epg the free ones are hit and miss. I couldnt get 1 from my sub so use the free ones, also if you get a decent tv guide on your phone and your streams work, jobs done.

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
ive paid for perfect player
It still has problems loading up all the chanel info

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
I use the paid version also and is just a fact of life about the epg. Just use a tv guide on your phone as I said earlier or try another iptv apk

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
it works as in loads up but you cant add any catergories to it. so you have to come out of the epg and load up another catergory.
Ive even had Vader themselves saying that the apk is only designed for smart tv android and not mobile android devices.

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
jay from Boom Media says
The app is made for Nvidia Shield, Mi Box, Amazon...platforms running Android TV, not Android mobile. They are going to add an external player to expand the compatibility