michael murphy

Jun 8, 2015
Hello, my t8 crashed ,told by droidstick to go to webpage and re-install kodi,clicked on download kodi 14.2 installedok ,then got message there was a problem parsing the package,anyone help cheers ,please keep it simple im no techie

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
It might be because its recognised Kodi already on your box, go to setting, other, more setting and then Apps scroll down and look and see if Kodi is already on your box. If you have more then one delete one.
Have you tried just resetting you box, power off then unplug from the back. Now by the USB slots press the restore button in and hold it in. Now plug the power back in, you should get the recovery menu up. Now just clear cache and reboot see if this help you. If not you might have to do a factory reset, its in the same place but as you said you got your box from droidsticks I'm not sure if its the same. So you should get help from them as I don't want to damage your box. They are on twitter, Facebook and you can call them to at a price.

Hope you get sorted

michael murphy

Jun 8, 2015
thanks for help, received e mail from droidstick,followed,installed apptoide, put in password etc ,went to spmc addons as instructed ,says wookie is setting custom view,unplugged as told,switched on again,went to homepage vlicked on kodi,just keeps going back to that page -stumped.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Can you check your memory in setting, other, more setting and then storage.
Check to see how much you have, if it nearly full delete something, also while you are here clear cache for all apps.

Dave

michael murphy

Jun 8, 2015
cleared data for all apps 3.32gb available. still same blue screen,when i go to video add ons ,no sign of wookie.

michael murphy

Jun 8, 2015
up and running,dont know how ,but play it through the spmc app,not kodi on homepage,works as normal,for how long who knows,just chuffed that i got a result thanks for your time ,cheers mick.

Reactions: David Savage