Bill Mc Causland

Nov 25, 2015
Hi all
I downloaded Wookie wizard lite onto Openelec and then changed my skin as per instructions so that I could switch between android and Openelec.
Every time I change the skin I loose the wizard and have to download again. Then change the skin and guess what I loose my wizard again
Can anyone help

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
No need to change your skin Bill to close openelec and revert back to android, install whichever wizard/skin you want and go to programs and highlight openelec configuration and bring up the context menu and add to your favourites. Then you can add it to your home menu from there as a sub menu. With just 3 clicks (right,up and enter) your back to android from openelec config. Hope you sort it

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hi all
I downloaded Wookie wizard lite onto Openelec and then changed my skin as per instructions so that I could switch between android and Openelec.
Every time I change the skin I loose the wizard and have to download again. Then change the skin and guess what I loose my wizard again
Can anyone help
Hello,
After changing Skin to basic confluence you will not loose your wizard, you can find all the Add-ons under Video Add-ons.

Reactions: ChrisM