Milan05

Jul 10, 2015
I
Hi guys on the menu I have apps, videos, system power but no Program's

Milan05
i was following an online description on how to load something and it said "go into program's " but I havnt got it only systems, power, apps, video!

Milan05

Jul 10, 2015
Milan05, what where you trying to load?? A new addon?? or something else?

Chris..
Hi Chris I was trying to put the add on installer on and the guide says return to main menu and navigate to the "program's " menu but I don't have it.

Chris_kn

Jun 6, 2015
Manchester
'Programs' should be on the 'kodi' homepage. I presume you got the addon istaller from the tvaddons repo?

If 'Programs' isn't on the homepage, you need to go to 'system' - 'settings'- 'appearance' - 'skin settings'- 'home window' - and make sure that 'Programs' button is unchecked.
I'm using the standard skin with kodi, so you might have more groups in front of you.

Chris..

Milan05

Jul 10, 2015
'Programs' should be on the 'kodi' homepage. I presume you got the addon istaller from the tvaddons repo?

If 'Programs' isn't on the homepage, you need to go to 'system' - 'settings'- 'appearance' - 'skin settings'- 'home window' - and make sure that 'Programs' button is unchecked.
I'm using the standard skin with kodi, so you might have more groups in front of you.

Chris..
Hi Chris got as far as the skin setting menu but program's isn't there.

Chris_kn

Jun 6, 2015
Manchester
'Home window' is the 2nd option down on the left hand side, the main menu to the right should have a submenu
that says 'hide main menu buttons' make sure 'Programs' is unchecked.

Chris..

Milan05

Jul 10, 2015
'Home window' is the 2nd option down on the left hand side, the main menu to the right should have a submenu
that says 'hide main menu buttons' make sure 'Programs' is unchecked.

Chris..
On mine home window is first then general extras and advanced.

Chris_kn

Jun 6, 2015
Manchester
When you highlight 'home window' do you get the option to hide menu buttons?
If you do make sure 'Programs' is unchecked.

Milan05

Jul 10, 2015
No it dosnt give me the option also in "system" I don't get settings only skin settings. No option to hide menu buttons.