David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
I don't see what fuss is, people looking for fixes that are only going to last a few days. If you look hard enough you will find it. The world if Kodi is masive and if you look around there's add-ons and repos that are better.
If you can't be bothered looking then subscribe.....

Reactions: Chris_kn and sean99

Chris_kn

Jun 6, 2015
Manchester
I don't see what fuss is, people looking for fixes that are only going to last a few days. If you look hard enough you will find it. The world if Kodi is masive and if you look around there's add-ons and repos that are better.

Oh! the coolest most correct answer to anything Kodi when people demand money for add-ons. Nice one David.

Reactions: David Savage

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015
If you can't be bothered looking then subscribe.....

Well Dave,
I've been scouring forums, droidboxforums, & youTube for a more superior replacement for IPTV Stalkers...
Navi-X Live Channels, Operation Robocop Ultimate & VDUB25 work sometimes, and when the channels are working, there's consistant freezes and cut offs...What Video-Ons can you recommend better than IPTV Stalkers?
Thanks Again ☺

Last edited:

angela

Mar 3, 2015
In my opinion, Phoenix is the one of the best video add-ons out their, abit of everything in it, if you want live tv google IVUE and learn how to set it up.

luisrod71

Aug 29, 2015
Select VIDEOS > Add-Ons
Highlight IPTV Stalker
Open Context Menu
Select Add-On Settings
Select Portal1
Select Custom Mac Address
Select Mac
Enter 00:1A:79:12:34:56
Select OK
Select IPTV Stalker
Highlight NFPS
Open Context Menu
Select Clear Cache
Exit IPTV Stalker
Open IPTV Stalker

I tried it like this but didn't work for me. Just came up with an error.

Regards
Just change the 79 to a 78 and keep trying.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

luisrod71

Aug 29, 2015
Yeah this change didn't work for either. Eeee...I hate this... first latest configuration for 1Channel doesn't work for me, and now IPTV Stalker SIGH
Ok go to youtube and watch soloman channel on iptv stalker that's how I got mine to work

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk