ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
im currently using BT HH5 im sick of the continual drop outs and having to reboot this to get it going with my droidbox. im on BT infinity can anyone advise on a good fast streaming router please . thanks for your time.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
im currently using BT HH5 im sick of the continual drop outs and having to reboot this to get it going with my droidbox. im on BT infinity can anyone advise on a good fast streaming router please . thanks for your time.
All depends on your internet speed.
Can you tell me your download/upload speed,then i can recommend you something!
http://uk.tp-link.com/

chilli

Jul 25, 2015
Hi,

I to have BT Infinity router - only just setting up droidbox so too early to say if there are issues for me yet

One thing I did do a few months ago was to change the settings and seemed to make a difference for me (and the multitude of teen devices in our house)

Just Google

pcpro bt infinity router

(I cannot add link yet )

May not work for you - but will cost nothing :)

chilli

Jul 25, 2015
For an ug;y but very powerful router - you could look at the Draytek Vigor series

The 2760 is around £100 and I think that this can replace both your router and the BT white box modem

I would suggest that you research it first though, I think there was a video of how to connect a 2750 direct to BT infinity

This was the way I was going to go when I was still getting issues

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
New Hub 5 seems to be going well at the minute so ill save my money for now . thanks anyway.