Eddyad

Feb 12, 2016
Bishop Auckland
I recently purchased a new SUHD 4K TV and was wondering if I needed to change any settings on my T8 s plus?

Sent from my SM-P900 using DroidBOX Forums mobile app
Your have to make sure the tv has UHD colour enabled in advanced picture options for the hdmi input used by the box. On the box, in settings you need to set the video to one of the 4K settings and disable auto resolution. I have SUHD tv but the box keeps reverted back to 1080P 24kz when switched off, so I have to reset it every time I turn it on. Droidbox know about the issue but haven't resolved it yet.

Eddyad

Feb 12, 2016
Bishop Auckland
Your have to make sure the tv has UHD colour enabled in advanced picture options for the hdmi input used by the box. On the box, in settings you need to set the video to one of the 4K settings and disable auto resolution. I have SUHD tv but the box keeps reverted back to 1080P 24kz when switched off, so I have to reset it every time I turn it on. Droidbox know about the issue but haven't resolved it yet.
It's nice when people asking for help, report whether the solution works, isn't it.

Reactions: sblabs and Nigelar