fee

Nov 9, 2015
Hi all, very recently my kodo14.2 hasnt been all that jazz so today i decided to upgrade to 15.2 , however, after following the video guide and uninstalling 14.2 im now stuck and 15.2 seems to be getting blocked. Everytime i try to download its says starting download, then it says its queued then after several minutes it says download unsuccesful. What have i done wrong? Please help, ive had my droidbox around 6 months or so amd its the x7 . regards Fee

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Where are you trying to download from? Official kodi? Google play? Droidbox's customised version of kodi from the blog?

fee

Nov 9, 2015
From the blog, i tried to download something else , droidmarket, from the blog but that has not worked either, it just sits in a queue then says unsucessful

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Maybe the servers are busy. You can get kodi from Google play. You'll need to configure it with addons though as it comes clean. Head over to the wookie website to get their wizard or run an alternative.

fee

Nov 9, 2015
Im just about to add the wookie add on as when i origionally set up the box i used droidbox's own wizard, have reset the box so starting again as couldnt even reinstall kodi 14.2 . thanks

greig2000_uk

Jan 17, 2015
I can't download anything from a browser on the T8, igor at live support says it was because the box was nearly full (even though downloads from within Kodi or the playstore where fine), but he is wrong, my downloads always state "unsuccessful" and my box has something like 3GB storage to spare...

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
What type of error message do you get? What browser are you using? What were you trying to download? More info will make it easier to help.

greig2000_uk

Jan 17, 2015
I flashed with new firmware again, cleared everything away. Installed chrome downloaded the droidbox market from the droidbox site, it went fine now - looks good so far :)

fee

Nov 9, 2015
Thanks, i ended up factory resetting my box as i couldnt even get kodi 14.2 back, after factory reset i got 14.2 back... Poss 15.2 (playstore said i already had it) wookie add on was there, droid box wizard was still usuable and worked to get majority of add ons back and now box seems to be working without hiccups thanks to everyone who replied. Greig2000 hope u got your sorted, i had same issues saying unsucessful with anything even though had 3.5gb spare . thanks admin for also replying. All is good again. I would be lost without my droidbox!!!