AT23

Apr 8, 2016
Hi I just got a new box, the Internet works fine on others apps but not Kodi.

We can download new add-ons etc but can't view anything!??

Get "Check the log for more information" when trying to open such things like UK Turk Playlists...

Can anyone help at all!?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
So how did you set up your addons? Did you use a wizard like the wookie? Maybe it needs to be run again as things could be out of date.

Another possible cause could be isp child controls or bt smart set up which should turned off.

Reactions: dave60

AT23

Apr 8, 2016
So how did you set up your addons? Did you use a wizard like the wookie? Maybe it needs to be run again as things could be out of date.

Another possible cause could be isp child controls or bt smart set up which should turned off.

It was the BT Smart Set up, worked fine when I turned it off. ( reason add-one were already on was as someone else set it up on their internet.

Any suggestions as to whether Etherner makes much difference if Route is only 0.5 away?

Reactions: ChrisM

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
In general Ethernet is better. 0.5 metres from the router? Well maybe not. But as with most things to do with android boxes, try it. Do multiple speed tests both over wifi and Ethernet and decide which is better for you. (For me, Ethernet is better even at 0.5 Mtrs from the router)

Reactions: ChrisM