scoochyb

Dec 28, 2014
Evert 15 mins or so my connection stops and needs to be turned back on through settings. Happening on both wired and wireless connections. Any ideas?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Which model is this?
Can you try unplugging the ethernet cable from the device and disabling it in the settings area. Now turn WiFi on again, and see if it still disconnects or not.

scoochyb

Dec 28, 2014
Apologies, it's the M8. I've tried pretty much everything within the internet settings for both wired and wireless. I have been in touch with support via email and I think the next step is probably sending the box to be checked unless anybody comes up with something.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
OK. Just in case there is some strange interference or spike on your ethernet cable, can you confirm you've had the cable disconnected from your box at some point, when trying WiFi?

scoochyb

Dec 28, 2014
Sorry for the delayed reply. I tried the device on my main residence router with no change but it seems I hadn't realised I infact have the M8N. I found the new firmware update for which the fix for the issue was included and all is now working well.

Thanks for your assistance, the issue is now resolved.