ja50n

Oct 5, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am thinking of getting a Droidbox T8 V2 but I was wondering will there be an update to android 7.

Also what separates the droidbox from other android devices, I have noticed other devices with higher specs for less money, But I like the look of the droidBOX T8 and vip remote. I also like the idea of a community and support.

Thanks

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Hi there,
Welcome. Firstly I feel the driodbox series are all really neat looking devices. Especially the T8 Range. The spec is way way enough for problem free streaming and future proof for updates regarding Android and Librelec.
The thing is - Ive been a member of numerous forums after buying numerous boxes (no names) and this one is by far the best for support and ease of use.
Good Luck

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am thinking of getting a Droidbox T8 V2 but I was wondering will there be an update to android 7.

Also what separates the droidbox from other android devices, I have noticed other devices with higher specs for less money, But I like the look of the droidBOX T8 and vip remote. I also like the idea of a community and support.

Thanks
Hi

Currently we do not have android 7 at the moment and feature vise android 6 is not far behind.The same stand with the app support that comes for the devices.Not to be confused with T8-S Plus v2 ,T8 v2 is older model.
DroidBOX differs in many ways from different sellers.We are based in UK but we have warehouses in US and CA too_Our boxes(depending on model)come with specific DroidBOX launcher that comes with the DroidBOX market side by side with Google play store and many other DroidBOX specific apps(which also may differ based on device).We do support dual boot on box such as T8-S Plus v2 where you can use LibreELEC instead of android.We tend to update our devices from which you can see where we release firmware on our forum not just for android but for LibreELEC too.

We also offer range of GPD devices(DroidBOX PlayON 32GB and DroidBOX PlayON RED 64GB model),GPD Win and GPD pocket besides android boxes and mini pcs.

If you need more assistance feel free to reply down below.

Regards and have a nice day ;)