sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Can somebody tell me what in es file explorer and browser do arrows pointing down to a line mean, I have 6 in the top left corner of screen in the said apps. I am thinking they depict downloaded files I have but have tried finding these downloads to no avail. Am using es file explorer to search.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
They could be normal app updates from the google play store. If you "drag" down from the top of the screen, you should be able to see what they are. Depending on your set up, the updates may have been done automatically, or you may have to authorise them.

Reactions: sean99

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@sean99 - They're downloads, assuming they look something like this:
Downloads-icon.png

As Nigelar mentioned, to look at the notifications on your DroidBOX, swipe down once from the top, or twice if the notification area isn't at all visible (ES File Explorer and the other app show that area by default, those icons are always there if you slide them down first. Imagine you're using a phone or tablet, and the mouse cursor is your fingertip. Click and drag down to open up areas, then you'll be able to see the downloads. You might find they are APKs that an app has downloaded to update itself (like Show Box or Mobdro for example).

Reactions: sean99