May 18, 2017
Don't know whether anybody else is having problems with this addon. Whatever I click on eg. New shows, populars, search et Al
Nothing seems to work. Have tried updating still the same. Only thing that displays anything is whats in my watchlists. Can't now add any new stuff to my lists. Any ideas?

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
is your sky security shield off? in your router, am not sure if that will affect the vpn or not.

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, It is down this should fix it till Noobsandnerds push a update.

Open Elysium > Tools > Accounts > TMDB API KEY > type exactly 99ef35dffd04dfc14400a8c4b2b790a8 > select done > select OK to save.

The fix was off there twitter feed supplied by durex build.

Last edited:

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
are you having trouble with mainly tv shows?? Are u clicking on jpg and nothing hapening???
whats your VPN and is it hard routed rather than put in the device seperatley
Its just I had a simular problem and it turns out the vpn ip add was trigering capatchas
@Nigelar Helped me out big time
Just to rule this out please turn of youre route and see if cloudflare likes youre ip add

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
i know for sum reason I didnt get that post until I answered!! Ive been finding that alot latley!I seem to have to refresh manualy

wlewis1976

Jun 14, 2017
Is Elysium broken??? I click on New movies it tries then does nothing. I click on movies and it goes to the next screen but then no matter what I click on... it does nothing. I click on anything else, it tries, then does nothing. I've even gone in and forced an update on it, and still doesn't work.

May 18, 2017
Is Elysium broken??? I click on New movies it tries then does nothing. I click on movies and it goes to the next screen but then no matter what I click on... it does nothing. I click on anything else, it tries, then does nothing. I've even gone in and forced an update on it, and still doesn't work.
Look at previous posts on this thread

wlewis1976

Jun 14, 2017
Hi, It is down this should fix it till Noobsandnerds push a update.

Open Elysium > Tools > Accounts > TMDB API KEY > type exactly 99ef35dffd04dfc14400a8c4b2b790a8 > select done > select OK to save.

The fix was off there twitter feed supplied by durex build.

It didn't work. I had no idea if the those are zeros or an "o" as in Oscar.