David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Have you tried a factor reset, use the restore button on the side (power off then on and push in and hold), then after you get the recovery menu up try clearing cache first. If this doesn't work do a factory reset, after a factory reset wait up to 15 mins for apps to install.

Last edited:

rambo55

Oct 22, 2017
so does mine but its dead tv just went black.try on other tv still black unit does not get warm blue light is blue and been on for over a hour unit is stone cold still

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Have you been in touch with droidbox themselves over this, as if it under warranty you are covered for faults.
Did you try a factory reset...if you get no response from remote just unplug the power, then try.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
Could you email us at [email protected] with your order number and a brief explanation of the issue. The power light should not be green, so you may have posted in the wrong category or have a wrong device. We can check when we receive your email and order number. Thanks.

rambo55

Oct 22, 2017
Have you been in touch with droidbox themselves over this, as if it under warranty you are covered for faults.
Did you try a factory reset...if you get no response from remote just unplug the power, then try.
yes it as gone back to droidbox they say if they cant fix it will get new one .like I said its only 2 months old

rambo55

Oct 22, 2017
yes got it back today sat 28/10/2017 BUT mine was 17.3 got 17 back so this is old one repaired