sheep86

Feb 4, 2016
Hi,

Anyone know if it is possible to download films/series to a USB on the T8? Just I normally use a torrent site to download my films to take away to work, but thought it would be easier and safer to download using my droidbox?

Any ideas??

Cheers

Shaun

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
If you are not able to download the movies directly on the external USB drive then after downloading the Movie you can go through Es File Explore which you can find inside Apps(Circle with six dots) and then Cut/Paste the Movie from main internal memory to external USB drive.

pglb

Feb 13, 2016
hi tried this but its hard to actually find the movie in main internal memory? where exactly is it located in es file explorer? i downloaded a movie through genesis and would like to put it on a usb stick - any help greatly appreciated

thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
Go into Kodi, locate genesis then bring up the menu, settings then scroll down to download in that menu, the location listed is where its stored. If nothings altered, I'm going from vague memory here...

In ES go through the following folders:

SD card/Android/Xbmc.com(something or other)/users/add-on data/then scroll down until you find the genesis folder. May be something like add-on.genesis.(something or other).

Hope this helps getting you in the right direction.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
hi tried this but its hard to actually find the movie in main internal memory? where exactly is it located in es file explorer? i downloaded a movie through genesis and would like to put it on a usb stick - any help greatly appreciated
If you have downloaded the Movie from Genesis, then go into Es File Explorer which you can find inside Apps and then turn on Hidden files.
After turning on Hidden files use search option to search for that particular Movie and then move it to USB stick.

Reactions: thegazsheard

thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
If you have downloaded the Movie from Genesis, then go into Es File Explorer which you can find inside Apps and then turn on Hidden files.
After turning on Hidden files use search option to search for that particular Movie and then move it to USB stick.
Learn something new everyday. I did not know ES had a search feature! Thanks Q!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: angela and Qaisir