Geoff

Feb 1, 2016
Have had a quick look around but don't seem to be able to find an update for DBMC 15.2 to take it to 16.0 on T8-s Plus box also are there any instructions how to save to internal HDD?
Thanks in advance

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Here is a version of Jarvis which is the RC1 and think it on this forum and it should over right the one you have.
Only one thing it's not the stable version so I would wait until droidbox do an OTA update which will probably have this in.
About the HDD here's a link with some info on your box, just scroll down to your box T8-S plus.
You also need to set up a pathway inside the add-on like Exodus and Phoenix.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You can get the official stable releases of Kodi 16.0 from Google play and also the Kodi website.
The droidbox badged version based on spmc (droidbox media centre - dbmc) is still at 15.2 I believe.
I don't think spmc on which it is based has a stable 16.0 yet.
Dave, you might be able to confirm this, but I am not sure if an official Kodi release (e.g 16.0 rc 1 or even stable 16.0) installs over the top of dbmc or spmc. I believe they will be a separate instance and you will have two Kodi versions installed.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Think you are right about the DBMC and don't think it will work.....kodi 15.2 is fine and all most all add-ons still work well.
Like Nigelar said if you want it now then get the version on the Play store. I have this on my droidbox Playon and runs fine.
If you are happy with the way things are and your box is working well then I would hang on until droidbox release there version.

Reactions: Geoff